Wednesday, July 7, 2010

l i v ing IT

The joys.

This is going to be my little introduction and the rest of it will probably be about my family. To lots I am known as J e n , but to my love ones they call me the same thing even though it is not my birth name. Sometime this year I will be 1 9 and which will give me plenty of years to live and grow old. At the moment I am attending a state college which I'm glad to be in but the problem is my mum still disapproves; though, the only reason she disapproves is that I'm an hour away. Y i p p e e ? I recently lost my job as a waitress it was a good year working there but I guess it is time to find something better. I'm not really sure what else I could type about myself, I don't even know if there will be anyone reading this.

Ga Ting. (Family)

I love my family with all my heart, but there are just those times where you just wanna snap their heads off. No matter how much they annoy me they will always come first in my book.

In N o v e m b e r of 2009 I got my first tattoo, which says "Family comes first" in C h i n e s e .
And in Chinese its read "Ga ting da yi."


To me without my family I am nothing&no-one.


Independence Day 2010.

Fourth of July was one of the greatest days I've ever had in a while...I was able to spend 2 days with my family, there was bbq, swimming, gambling, and lots of laughing&yelling. The parents enjoyed their time gambling, eating and yelling at the kids; well, as the kids we got to make the food, swim, get hurt&yell at the parents for yelling at us. Though, it was a small family gathering I still had a hella good time.

I h o p e those days never end...

No comments:

Post a Comment